School Dance Pickup Procedures
Download Permission Form Here
STUDENT PICK-UP PROCEDURES:
The following procedures will be implemented at all school dances regarding student pick-up.
- At the conclusion of the dance, students should move quickly to their mode of transportation.
- All students who are waiting for pick-up are expected to arrange their pick-up prior to the dance and are expected to line up across the front of the carpool zone and wait.
- Students are not permitted to leave the assigned areas until their parents have arrived.
- Any student who is not picked up by 8:00 pm will be unable to attend the next school event and/or extracurricular activity.
- If students are not present at the time of their parent arrival, then the parent will pull in an available parking space and see one of the administrators for assistance.
ALL 6th GRADE STUDENTS:
- If you are a 6th grader who attended the school dance, you should report directly to main school carpool lane and wait for parent pick-up.
- If your sibling (brother/sister) also attended the dance and is a 7th or 8th grader, then they should report to the main school carpool lane with you.
- Parents will loop through and around the traffic cones, pick you up and exit through the main carpool entrance.
- Ms. Aman and Mr. Daniels will supervise parent pick-up in the front of the school.
ALL 7th and 8th GRADE STUDENTS:
- If you are a 7th grader or 8th grader who attended the school dance, you should report directly to the staff parking lot that is located near the school cafeteria and wait for parent pick-up unless your sibling is a 6th grader.
- If your sibling (brother/sister) also attended the dance and is a 6th grader, then you should report to the main school carpool lane with him/her.
- Parents will loop around the traffic cones, pick you/your siblings up and exit out of the bus main entrance.
- Ms. Patrone and Mrs. Frazier will supervise parent pick-up along with Deputy G. Ruffin in the staff parking area.